My Store

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Value Chain

The value chain for my new internet business begins with upstream management.  This includes acquiring an assortment of CDs to begin my site.  I am plan on getting them from my own personal collection and purchasing them from other places as well.  The CDs will be stored in my room.   Once I have the materials to begin selling I need to produce my internet site and get it running.  After production comes the downstream management.  The CDs will be organized in my room and assigned a number so when someone wants to purchase one it will be easy to find.  To get the CDS to a customer I plan on using USPS flat rate shipping boxes, so he customer will be able to track their package.  Also when I buy a CD from a customer I will suggest using the same shipping method and include shipping fees in my price for the CD.  In order to get my name out I will advertise on Facebook as well as word of mouth through my customers.  Prices of the products will be based on the quality and popularity of a CD same with buying a CD.  Also will offer promotions sometimes like buy one get one half off.  Customer service will be via email, having a contact email with any thoughts or concerns for the customer.  Also providing a discount if someone has a bad experience for their next purchase to keep them coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inflation

CD Table

Hardware/Software

Query Table